Wednesday, December 7, 2022

She’s Back


I haven’t posted anything here in a while. I feel like time has gained a new facet, but we’re not quite aware of how to implement it, yet. 

Some days feel like years, and the last year went by in a day. Someone once told me having a baby felt like that. They were right. Maybe time is our baby, now. We shouldn’t abuse it, but nurture it and learn from it.

Whatever. It sounds smart.

After feeling a bit paralyzed I recently made some writing strides. I began a series on AO3, and joined Kindle Vella. I’m afraid you’ll be seeing me all around in days to come. 

Here’s to hoping this momentum continues.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    Best wishes for fame and success with this blog,
    with your provocative blog 'Tweep Tattler',
    and with any exposés you may choose to do in the future
    (even if it's me you choose as a subject for one of your exposés!
    (I triple dog dare you!!!)

    My women's underwear fashion blog Full Brief Panties (includes free for re-use photos of me modelling ladies panties);
    My YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel ) customer full brief panty-modelling and review videos (free for re-use)
    My aptly nicknamed Twitter handle: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete